- Ensure that any technical and procedural changes provided by the Service Desk and the IT Support team are followed, working to best practice methodology
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end user hardware and software, networked peripheral devices as well as networking software products In line with Group IT best practices
- To escalate incidents and service requests to line management, which are beyond the job-holder’s capability or resource capacity in an effective manner to optimise the quality of service provided to the users.
- Onsite support / helpdesk / operation training including hardware and software
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by line management
- Higher diploma or above in IT or equivalent discipline.
- Microsoft Certified Professional - Windows 10, Office 365 or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three years experience in a helpdesk environment with extensive knowledge of PC, LAN, Windows platforms, file servers, Windows Server administration, Printer servers and TCP/IP networking, AD, DNS, DHCP
- Self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English